Forged with You in Mind
GFL presents a lightweight, high-quality EDC knife perfect for camping, at-home necessities, hunting, or travel. This discrete and compact design makes for an easy carry providing versatile cutting support with superior material components.
Our flip knife features a VG10 2.8" stainless steel blade that offers an easy-to-maintain edge. VG10 is known for its premium Japanese-sourced carbon and vanadium materials. That is the steel of choice for chef’s knives due to the sharpness, hardness, and long-lasting materials.
A quality pocket knife requires a comfortable handle that prevents slippage while in use. That is why we crafted our handle out of titanium, the same high quality material used in medical applications with the highest strength to weight ratio of any metal.
Our goal at GFL was to create a lightweight, well-balanced, and versatile EDC knife. We can proudly say we have exceeded our expectations. Everything on this high-quality blade is designed for various cutting demands, from the ceramic ball bearing to the smooth and rapid blade deployment.
Whether you need a reliable tool while camping or a durable blade for everyday use, GFL is your best solution. Shop with peace of mind from our commitment to customer service and quality control.
Pocket Knife Features:
- Drop tip and well-treated VG10 stainless steel blade with a sharp edge.
- Titanium comfortable and textured handle for a confident grip.
- Ceramic ball bearing for smooth and rapid blade deployment.
- Total closed length of 3.7 inches and a total open length of 6.5 inches.
- Manual flipper with a brush knife finish offering standard liner locking and manual function.
- Total weight of 2.9 ounces with a blade length of 2.8 inches and thickness of 2.5mm.
- High-Quality Control for Any Application.
Get the Reliable EDC Knife You Need at an Affordable Price from the Experts at GFL!