Forged with You in Mind
GFL (Gear For Life) presents a lightweight, high-quality EDC knife perfect for camping, at-home necessities, hunting, or travel.
This discrete and compact design makes for an easy carry providing versatile cutting support with superior material components.
Our flip knife features a 10Cr15CoMoV 2.8" stainless steel blade that offers an easy-to-maintain edge. 10Cr15CoMoV is known for its premium carbon and vanadium materials. That is the steel of well suited for EDC knives due to the sharpness, hardness, and long-lasting materials.
A quality pocket knife requires a comfortable handle that prevents slippage while in use. That is why we crafted our handle out of G10 material, the same epoxy resin used in military applications, Japanese cutlery, and Superior Design for an EDC Knife You Need!
Our goal at GFL was to create a lightweight, well-balanced, and versatile EDC knife. We can proudly say we have exceeded our expectations. Everything on this high-quality blade is designed for various cutting demands, from the ceramic ball bearing to the smooth and rapid blade deployment.
Whether you need a reliable tool while camping or a durable blade for everyday use, GFL is your best solution. Shop with peace of mind from our commitment to customer service and quality control.
GFL Knife Features:
- Drop tip and well-treated 10Cr15CoMoV stainless steel blade with a sharp edge.
- G10 comfortable and contrasting handle for a confident grip.
- Ceramic ball bearing for smooth and rapid blade deployment.
- Total closed length of 3.7 inches and a total open length of 6.5 inches.
- Manual flipper with a brush knife finish offering standard liner locking and manual function.
- Total weight of 2 ounces with a blade length of 2.8 inches and thickness of 2.5mm.
- High-Quality Control for Any Application.
Get the Reliable EDC Knife You Need at an Affordable Price from the Experts at GFL!
NOTE: Batch 1 of the Fast Eddie was VG10, current batch is 10Cr15CoMoV (VG10 equivalent)