The Ruike P155 Black and Desert sand will be shipping August 31st!
Ergonomically designed, the Ruike P155 Black and Desert sand version provide a grip that is stylish and elegant. The handle is made from contoured G10 scales, making it very easy to handle the P155 without any pinch points. Elegance is not the only feature of the Ruike P155, an added safety lock feature protects users during use. The reliable finger choil helps maintain stability while making precision cuts. Adding to the great features of the Ruike 155 is the Tailing-point blade that features a long belly, this provides versatility for a wide range of applications in different work fields. Ruike's P155 blade is made from Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel with cryogenic treatment that helps maintain sharpness for a extended time.
- Overall Length: 213mm/ 8.39”
- Blade Length: 90mm/ 3.54”
- Blade Thickness: 3.5mm/ 0.14"
- Weight: 145g/ 5.11oz
- Blade: 14C28N stainless steel (58~60HRC)
- Handle: G10 w/ stainless steel liner
- Locking: Liner lock w/ ThumbUp safety lock
- Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer
- Warranty: 5-year free repair
- Knife Colors: Black or Desert Sand