The TEC Python Clip is the perfect accessory for your keychain to keep specific items detachable. Use this as a much better option over standard split rings, allowing for quick addition or removal of items. The Python Clip is the gate clip of choice for all your keys and gear...once you clip it on, it will NOT let go!
The Python Clip is the perfect size for ALL your items:
- The ergonomic profile makes it easy to operate, yet minimizes the overall material for smaller size and weight
- Gate guard prevents clipped items from sliding under and opening the gate
- This guard also requires the gate to open farther to remove items. This prevents accidental loss of clipped items due to the higher force necessary to open it
- The tapered shape of the gate allows for easy opening
- The flat outer surfaces provide better control during operation
- The Python Clip is made of 303 series stainless steel, both the clip and wire gate.
- Overall size is 28mm [1.10"] long x 10mm [0.39"] tall x 2.70mm [0.10"] wide (wire gate is 7.20mm [0.28"] at its widest point)
- The gated area can be used with split rings with an inside diameter as small as 3.6mm [0.14"]
- Split ring attachment hole is 3.1mm [0.12"]
- Inside gate width: approximately 5.2mm [0.20"]
- Weight: 2.4 Grams [0.08 oz]