Be sure to specify size.
OK...we've all heard of the HideAwayKnives. It's a great concept and an incredible tool. You can now buy them here with 100% confidence! We are happy to be carrying this product and assure you that you will be absolutely satisfied with your purchase from us.
The concept behind this knife: Something ultra-concealable, highly retainable in a struggle, and accessible quickly and easily.
- Ultra-concealable, yet highly retainable.
- In a real struggle, it would stay in your hands under conditions when any other knife would drop or be knocked from them.
- "Hands-free" use.
- Hold a flashlight, balance yourself, or deliver a blow with the same.
- Something unique compared to any other knife and most other weapons.
- Quickly deployable, yet still covert.
- Yank and pull in one motion.
- Will feel familiar to those comfortable with the draw stroke of a gun.
- Covert even when "at ready" in your hands.
- No excuses
- This knife is concealable in enough ways that there are no excuses for not having a weapon be there when you need it, constant and consistent.
To find your exact size, follow these instructions.
- Get the 2-finger circumference measurement from where you wear rings...or around your knuckles if those are bigger.
- Cut a strip of paper about 1/2" wide and 6" long.
- Attach a small piece of scotch tape to one end of the strip of paper. You will wrap the strip of paper around your trigger finger and your middle finger.
- Tape the end of the paper strip to the base of your trigger finger.
- Pull the paper around your trigger and middle fingers, where you wear ring a ring (or your knuckle if bigger). Pull the paper "snug" but not tight. Marks the overlap point with a pen.
- Remove the paper strip and measure it with a ruler.