This light has been discontinued by Fenix.
Fenix knew it had a winning formula with its original UC40 flashlight. The combination of big power and a simple design led to its adoption by everyone from casual hikers to professional search and rescue teams. Its rechargeable capabilities added to its appeal and economy. So when Fenix decided to improve the technology, the news made waves. Now, the UC40 Ultimate Edition is fitted with an advanced LED, and reliable, protective circuitry.
Using the latest technology available, Fenix squeezed out an astonishing 960 lumens from the UC40UE. The remarkable design allows it to be run off of three different battery types: the custom tailored 3400 mAh/3.6V li-ion battery (Included), a single standard 18650, or two non-rechargeable CR123A cells. A micro-USB port at the tail of the light makes for simple and efficient charging of Lithium-Ion cells.
The side switch can cycle from the 960 lumen turbo to a 400 lumen high, 110 lumen medium, and 10 lumen low mode, with the lowest setting capable of running for up to 150 hours. A powerful strobe can be easily accessed using the side switch in self defense situations.
As always, Fenix built this light to be able to withstand harsh conditions and real-world situations. That’s why they fitted it with O-ring seals, a toughened glass lens, and a hard-anodized finish on its aircraft-grade aluminum body. All of this combines for a light that is powerful enough to light up a forest and tough enough to be dropped and dinged and soaked without losing performance or reliability.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Four general modes
- Turbo: 960 Lumens (1 hour 30 minutes)
- High: 400 Lumens (3 hours 45 minutes)
- Mid: 110 Lumens (16 hours)
- Low: 10 Lumens (150 hours)
- Strobe: 960 Lumens
- Maximum Distance: 204 meters
- Tri-fuel capable: USB charging/18650 Li-ion cell or two CR123A batteries
- Tailored 3400 mAh/3.6V rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Instant strobe
- Portable USB charging
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side switch in the head for fast and convenient operations
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (underwater 2 meters for 30 minutes)
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
- Length: 147mm
- Diameter: 25.4mm
- Weight: 144 grams (including the battery)
- Tailored/proprietary Fenix ARB-L1T 3400mAh rechargeable battery. INCLUDED. This battery can be charged WITHIN the UC40UE.
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. NOT INCLUDED
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L1-2600, ARB-L1-3400, ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, or ARB-L18-3500, and Tenergy. Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges. NOT INCLUDED. These batteries must be recharged OUTSIDE the UC40UE by using an 18650 battery charger such as the ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-C1+, ARE-C2+, or ARE-X2.
- 1 - UC40 Ultimate Edition Flashlight
- 1 - USB Charging Cable
- 1 - Fenix 3400mAh/3.6V rechargeable Li-ion battery
- NOT INCLUDED: There is no car charger or holster with this set