This light has been discontinued by Fenix.
Check out its sibling: Fenix TK75
Fenix enters the "space age" with the TK76!
The TK75 utilized 3 separate LEDs to offer a broad range of illumination options and power display function. Output up to 2800 lumens creates intense area light combined with long reach. Ideal for team leaders needing high output and multiple beam patterns, the TK76 is a a powerful addition to a team's onsite lighting tool with instant turbo, strobe, and SOS.
- Uses two Cree XM-L2(U2) LEDs and one Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- General Mode: THREE HEADS - Turbo (2800 Lumens), High (1100 Lumens), Mid (420 Lumens), Low (20 Lumens)
- General Mode: SINGLE HEAD - Turbo (933 Lumens), High (350 Lumens), Mid (135 Lumens), and Low (7 Lumens)
- Strobe (2800 Lumens) and SOS (420 Lumens)
- Digitally-regulated output: maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Intelligent thermal control to protect the flashlight against over heating
- Tri-color displays indicate the running level and the remaining power with low-power warning
- Anti-roll and slip-resistant body design
- Independently-controlled lighting heads permit easy and fast operation
- One-press Turbo activation for immediate illumination
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and quality PC lens
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard: 2 meters/6.5 feet for 30 minutes
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
- Length: 8.75"
- Diameter: 2.16"
- Head Length: 3.9"
- Head Width: 3"
Batteries Used (NOT included)
- Four rechargeable 18650 batteries (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2300, ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3400, or ARB-L18-3500, and Tenergy. Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges. 18650 charger Recommendations: AREC1+, AREC2, AREC2+, AREX1, AREX1+, AREX2, or AREX1/Battery Package Deal
- Four or eight non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the TK76)
- NOTE: When absolutely necessary, the TK76 can be powered by two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries or 4/8 CR123A batteries and output will not be altered. Fenix recommends that you use Fenix ARB-L2 18650 rechargeable batteries.