The Fenix TK41C has been discontinued by Fenix!
The all-time bestselling utility flashlight has returned with a bit of a different look. The new Fenix TK41C LED flashlight still operates from the common AA batteries as well as rechargeable Ni-MH batteries. On the low mode, you get an incredible 240 hours of runtime using Ni-MH batteries. Added to this mode are the red and blue lights. The TK41C has two switches that work separately on the white light output and color light output. The white light has a max 1000 lumens and powerful 1,574 foot beam reach. This light is perfect for all your outdoor activities.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 and Phillips LUXEON Z LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Featured white, red, and blue lights with multiple output modes
- Output Modes (runtimes based on 8 Fenix 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries):
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens; 2 hr. 30 min.
- High: 350 Lumens; 10 hr. 20 min.
- Mid: 100 Lumens; 39 hr. 45 min.
- Low: 15 Lumens; 240 hr.
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Red: 25 Lumens; 9 hr. 30 min.
- Blue: 30 Lumens; 5 hrs. 30 min.
- Red Flashing: 25 Lumens
- Red/Blue Alternating Flashing: 25/30 Lumens
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual side switch on the neck for fast and convenient operation
- Lock-out function avoids accidental operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, underwater to 6.56 feet for 30 minutes
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- Length: 7.76 inches (197mm)
- Diameter: 1.57 inches (40mm)
- Head: 2.42 inches (61.5mm)
- Weight: 9.88 oz. (280 grams)
What's Included With Your Light
- 1 - TK41C Flashlight
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Spare o-ring
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card