The Fenix RC20 is another in the charging cradle line. Featuring 1000 lumens and a beam distance of 951 feet, the Fenix RC20 certainly does make a perfect fit for law enforcement, search and rescue, etc. The RC20 does have a tailored rechargeable Li-ion battery and a standard USB charing cradle. The dual tail switches make it easy to navigate through the 4 different brightness modes plus the option for instant strobe and momentary-on.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2(U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Includes 4 different brightness modes plus strobe
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens - 1 hour 10 min.
- High: 425 Lumens - 2 hrs. 55 min.
- Mid: 150 Lumens - 9 hrs. 50 min.
- Low: 10 Lumens - 120 hrs.
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- Two Major Modes of Operation
- General Mode: Access 5 brightness modes
- Simplified Mode: Access 3 brightness modes
- USB charging cradle
- Battery level indicator in the flashlight body
- Short-circuit protection
- Dual tail switches
- Momentary on operation
- Digitally regulated
- Over-heat protection
- Intelligent memory circuit
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant design of the light head
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 rating; underwater 30 minutes at 6.6 feet
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Battery Used (INCLUDED)
- One tailored ARB-L1-2600 rechargeable battery. 2600mAh/3.7V
- The RC20 will NOT accept a standard 18650 battery. You have a 1-year warranty on the included ARB-L1-2600 rechargeable battery.
- Accepts: Fenix ARB-L1-2600 and ARB-L1-3400.
Size of Your Flashlight
- Length: 6.3 inches (161mm)
- Diameter: 1 inch (25.4mm)
- Head: 1.6 inches (40mm)
- Weight (INCLUDING battery): 7.2 oz. (205 grams)
What's Included With Your Light
- 1 - RC20 Flashlight
- 1 - USB Charging Cradle
- 1 - USB Adapter
- 1 - ARB-L1-2600 Battery
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Spare o-ring
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card