The Fenix LD09 employs intelligent drive circuit, for the compatibility with one 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery, it delivers a maximum output of 220 lumens. The Fenix LD09 contains 3 brightness levels plus SOS mode. The one-hand tactical tail switch highlights its compact body size for convenient operation. As an EDC flashlight integrates high performance and long standby time, it must be the indispensable companion not only for you but also for your family and friends.
- Uses Cree XP-E2(R3) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 3 output modes:
- Ni-MH Battery: 130 Lumens/1 hr. 45 min.
- Alkaline Battery: 130 Lumens/50 min.
- 14500 Battery: 220 Lumens/1 hr.
- Ni-MH Battery: 50 Lumens/8 hr. 5 min.
- Alkaline Battery: 50 Lumens/5 hrs.
- 14500 Battery: 50 Lumens/5 hrs. 35 min.
- Ni-MH Battery: 3 Lumens/70 hrs.
- Alkaline Battery: 3 Lumens/43 hrs.
- 14500 Battery: 3 Lumens/58 hrs.
- SOS Mode: 50 Lumens
- Light will always turn on in the LOW output mode
- Able to tail stand
- Digitally regulated output
- Reverse polarity protection
- Momentary-on accessible with the tactical tail switch
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 rating, under water to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Size of Your Light
- 3.7 in./94mm (Length) x .7 in./19mm (Diameter)
- 1.2oz/35-gram weight (excluding battery)
Battery Used (ALKALINE INCLUDED)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - LD09
- 1 - Pocket Clip
- 1 - Spare O-Ring
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - AA (Alkaline) Battery
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card