The Fenix LD05 will be shipping August 20th!
Easy to use and Operate, the Fenix LD05 V2.0 is one of the best EDC flashlights for use in the medical field. This all new upgraded Fenix LD05 V2.0 has a max output of 100 Lumens of warm white light and 200mW of UV light. The 90 CRI CREE XQ-E HI LED provides optimized and efficient coloring rendering. The design of the all new LD05 V2.0 is perfection, with both a stainless steel head and tail switch make this a a life long flashlight. To operate the all new Fenix LD05 simply click the tail switch to turn it on, and half click on the tail switch will increase the lumen output from low, to medium, and high. The same tail switch will also provide access to the UV lighting features of the LD05 V2.0. With the UV lighint option you can easily find counterfeit currency. This light is a perfect gift for someone who enjoys simplicity, elegance, and quality. Don't wait, get one today!
- 90 CRI CREE XQ-E HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 365nm/200mW UV light
- 100 Lumen Output of warm white light
- High - Alkaline Battery 100 Lumens - 1 hr. 40min. / Ni-MH Battery 2 hr. 10min.
- Mid - Alkaline Battery 25 Lumens - 7 hr. 50min. / Ni-MH Battery - 6 hr. 40min.
- Low - Alkaline Battery 5 Lumens - 70 hr. / Ni-MH Battery - 36 hr.
- UV- 365nm UV lighting 200mW - Alkaline Battery 9 hr. / Ni-MH - 7 hr.
- Stainless steel head and tail switch
- Powered by 2 AAA Batteries
- Color Temperature of 3000K
- Color Rendering Index: 90
- Soft smooth beam
- Premium HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Optimal quality optical lens
- IP68 rated - submersible 2 Meters/6.5 ft. for 30 minutes
Batteries Used (Included)
- Length - 135mm / 5.3 inches
- Diameter - 13.5mm / 0.53 inches
- Weight (excluding batteries) - 29.7g / 1.04 ounces
- 1 - Fenix LD05 V2.0
- 2 - AAA Batteries
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card
- 1 - Product Leaflet
- Fully press the tail switch to turn on/off the light.
Output Selection ①
- With the light switched on, tap the tail switch to cycle through Low→Med→High→UV.
|Lithium Battery (Non-rechargeable)
|Li-ion Battery (Rechargeable)
- When the voltage level drops below a preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off automatically and will work till the battery runs out completely.
Battery Replacement ②
- Unscrew the head to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light head back on.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
- The light memorizes the last selected brightness level. When turned on again the previously used brightness level will be recalled.
- The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High output level for extended periods. When the light has been used on High for 3 minutes, the light will automatically step down by a few lumens until 60 lumens is reached to reduce the temperature. High mode can be reselected.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using excellent quality batteries.
- Fenix strongly recommends using high-performance Ni-MH rechargeable batteries to get the most out of this light. Alkaline batteries will reduce the runtime relatively.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
- A: The battery needs replacing.
- Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
- B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
- Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
- If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
- LD05 V2.0, 2*AAA batteries, Spare O-ring, User manual, Warranty card, Product folding
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device with UV light capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.