The reliable Fenix E35UE is now available in a surprisingly powerful 1000 Lumens--all from one 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries. Imagine 1000 lumens from 4.8 inches! The dual side switch works separately, resulting in a simple interface all in one location. The E35 is compact and light enough to fit in any backpack or glove compartment. Its convenient size and refined ergonomics have contributed to its popularity over the years.
Brilliant LED Technology
Fenix fitted this device with the technologically advanced XM-L2 U2 LED for the best outputs possible. A single side-switch interface turns the light on and off and cycles through output modes. The E35 features an 8 lumen Eco mode all the way to a 1000 lumen Turbo mode--no more Burst mode. This is one of the most capable flashlights on the market. It has made a name for itself for being a reliable and straight-forward device.
- Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000
- Maximum lumen output of 1000
- 4 Brightness Levels plus SOS and Strobe:
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 hr. 50 min.
- High - 450 Lumens - 4 hr.
- Mid - 150 Lumens - 11 hr. 50 min.
- Low - 50 Lumens - 45 hr. 30 min.
- Eco - 8 Lumens - 150 hr.
- Strobe - 1000 Lumens
- SOS - 150 Lumens
- Dual side switch for fast and convenient operation
- Maximum beam distance: 524 feet/160 meters
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (underwater 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes
- Intelligent memory circuit: Automatically enters the previous used brightness level when turned on
- Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- Over-heat protection
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Slip-resistant body design
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Size of YourLight
- Length: 4.8 in. (122mm)
- Diameter: 0.94 in. (24mm)
- Weight: 2.54 oz. (72 grams) excluding batteries
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or ARB-L18-3500U, and Tenergy. Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges. 18650 charger Recommendations: AREC1+, AREC2+, AREX1, AREX1+, AREX2, or AREX1/Battery Package Deal
- Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the E35UE)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - Fenix E35UE 2016
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Spare O-Ring
- 1 - Instructions Sheet
- 1 - Warranty Card