The first multi-directional camping lantern from Fenix is the CL23 with a maximum 300-lumen output. The new CL23 will soon become your favorite bug-out bag camping lantern. Its powered by 3 AA batteries that give the CL23 its multi-directional lighting. This innovative design allows you to use the CL23 while camping outside or for table use. The hanging clip allows you to suspend the CL23 inside a tent easily while getting the right amount light without losing visibility. It is also available in 2 different colors: Vibrant Red or Fresh Green. The IP66 rating and single button operation allow you to use and activate the CL23 even in rainy conditions. Included with the CL23 will be a 3 AA batteries, keychain, spare O-ring, and user manual with warranty card.
- Compact and fashionable; max 300 lumens
- High - 300 Lumens/7.5 hours
- Med - 150 Lumens/13 hours
- Low - 40 Lumens/ 45 hours
- (Down 1) - 2 Lumens/350 hours
- (Down 2) - 25 Lumens/80 hours
- Red Light - 1 Lumen/150 hours
- Red Flash - 1 Lumen/300 hours
- Powered by 1, 2, or 3 AA batteries
- 2.17 in./55mm Length x 2.17/in./55mm Width x 3.35 in./85mm Height
- 4.9 oz./140 grams (excluding batteries)
- Multiple-direction lighting for camping and tent lighting
- 65.5 ft./20-meter beam diameter
- Dual lighting sources - white and red
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Top positioned tripod socket for effective light directional control and fastening
- One-switch control for easy and fast operation
- IP66 rated protection (dustproof and waterproof)
- Download the User Manual Here
Batteries Used (Included)
- Length: 2.17 in./55mm; Width: 2.17 in./55mm; Height: 3.35 in./85mm
- Weight: 4.9 oz./140 grams
- 1 - CL23 Camping Lantern
- 3 - AA Batteries
- 1 - Keychain
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card
Operating Instructions ①
- Press and hold the switch for 0.5s to turn on/off the lantern.
- Mode Switching
- When the light switched on in white light mode, double click the switch to enter red light mode; double click once again to turn back to white light mode.
- Output Selection
- When switched on white light mode: Single click the switch to cycle through Low→Med →High→Front→Down 1 (2lm) →Down 2 (25lm).
- When switched on red light mode: Single click to cycle through Red light →Red Flash.
For Emergency Demands
- The camping lantern is powered by 3*AA batteries, but 1 or 2 can be used for emergency lighting.
- Replace the battery as soon as possible if High cannot be selected. This means the battery power is running out.
Usage and Maintenance
- Replace the battery as soon as possible if High cannot be selected.
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the lantern and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using excellent quality batteries.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance, as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
- A: The battery needs replacing.
- Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
- B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
- Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
- If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
- CL23 camping lantern, 3*AA batteries, Keychain, Spare O-ring, User manual, Warranty card
- This camping lantern is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the camping lantern directly into anyone’s eyes.