This light has been discontinued by Fenix.
CLICK HERE to check out our list of other bike lights!
A high quality bike light can pay for itself several times over. Buying one well-made piece of gear instead of replacing a cheap imitator season after season is the best bet for both economy and satisfaction. And that’s the mindset Fenix had when they designed the BTR20. Its rugged materials, sleek design, and unbeatable performance combine to make it one of the best LED bike lights on the market.
In its brightest, 800 lumen turbo mode, this light can illuminate and trail, field, or park for a wide field of vision even at the darkest time of night. Using an easy pressure switch system, you can tone down the outputs for city or suburban riding. Fenix utilized feedback from cyclists and designed the BTR20’s beam system to refract the upward beam towards the ground. This serves to better illuminate the path you’re most affected by and to reduce the glare experienced by pedestrians in your line of site.
Easy Installation and Recharging
Securely install this light onto your bike’s handlebars and then position the light to your liking. A pressure-switch extends from the rear and can be placed near your thumb for easy activation, deactivation, and mode selection. The BRT20 runs on two customized 18650 batteries (Included) which can be recharged using the included charger cable. Fenix also includes a helmet mount in case you prefer that method.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L_öT6_äneutral white LED, max 800 lumens output
- Instant Turbo with the remote pressure switch
- Customized BA2B rechargeable battery pack, battery switch-out system
- Aspherical reflector with a wide beam angle
- DUAL DISTANCE BEAM SYSTEM
- Up to a 548 feet/167 meter throw
- 4 brightness levels and one flashing mode
- Turbo: 800 Lumens - 2 hours
- High: 400 Lumens - 4 hours 40 minutes
- Mid: 200 Lumens - 10 hours
- Low: 80 Lumens -23 hours
- Strobe: 200 Lumens
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Low power warning on the headlight
- Built-in safety control circuit with over-discharge, overcharge, and overheat protection function
- Quick-attach O-ring mounting straps sized for 20mm-35mm (.8-1.4 inch) handlebars
- Easy, secure adjustment of the light’s direction
- Made of aluminum alloy and quality plastic
- IPX-6 Water Resistant in heavy rain or thick fog
- Fenix BTR20 User Manual
Size of Your Light
- Headlight: 2.7in/69.2mm (Length) x 1.7in/44.2mm (Width) x 2.35in/59.6mm (Height)
- Battery Pack: 3.4in/87mm (Length) x 2.3in/59mm (Width) x 1.5in/37mm (Height)
- Weight: Headlight: 5oz/143 grams; Battery Pack: 6oz/168 grams
- INCLUDES: four customized 18650 batteries. These batteries must be charged in this case, using the included charger cable.
- OPTIONAL PURCHASE: BA4C which uses two standard 18650 batteries or four CR123A batteries. These 18650 batteries must be recharged in a external charger, such as the Fenix ARE-C1+, Fenix ARE-C2+, or Fenix ARE-X2 chargers. (The BA4C optional case is not available for purchase yet.)
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - BTR20 Rechargeable Headlight
- 1 - BA2B Battery Pack
- O-ring Mounting Straps
- 1 - Extension Cable
- 1 - Charger
- 1 - Helmet Mount